Monday, December 10, 2012

Becoming a "Whovian"

Well hello internet blog, it's been awhile.

My Fall term has ended and I am now on winter break. Woo!

So lately I have been spending a lot of time with two friends and yesterday they decided I needed to become a "whovian." I was vaguely familiar with the term, and knew it had to do with the show "Dr. Who" (Which I had never seen) and they were very enthusiastic about having me watch the show and become a fan.

So today I did. I got through two episodes, and although new to the world of Dr. Who, I consider myself a Whovian. My head is full of questions, and my mind is spinning trying to make sense of it all. But on a happy note, tomorrow I will continue the journey into the show, and catch up with the rest of the world on Dr. Who. (Probably not all of it, considering there are 7 seasons, but I'll begin to catch up.)

There are no space minimums or maximims on a blog, but considering it's 12:05 in the morning now, I think I'll keep this one short.

I'm also thinking about creating a vlog still, but I'm not sure yet. I'll try to keep you posted, but no guarantees.

And it also appears that I'm very forgetful. I have told friends that I refused to make a tumblr account, and have been saying that for the longest time. But tonight I went to the website (just to look up a friends blog) and I was already logged in! At some point I guess I've made a tumblr, but have never used it. Hm.

So as far as social media is concerned, I have (but don't neccesarily use) A Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, Fanfiction, Blogspot, Pinterest, Twitter, and who knows what else?

Who?

Doctor Who?

*groans inwardly* looks like the Whovian thing is already beginning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment